After all, the goal of an advertisement is to convey a particular statement to the people, and there can be no better way to get your point across than by employing awesome typography in the advertisements’ design.
Today, we shall take a look at inspiring and innovative usage of typography in advertising. And without wasting any more time, here is the inspiring collection.
Your Web Designer Toolbox
Unlimited Downloads: 500,000+ Web Templates, Icon Sets, Themes & Design Assets
You might also like 40 Examples of Web Typography, or these 15 Websites that Use Web Typography Beautifully.
1. Volkswagen Touareg: Vultures
3. United Nations (Population Day)
4. Mitchell Eye Centre
6. Coalition to Stop the Use of Child Soldiers (England)
7. Species Risk Extinction
8. Skinny Cow
9. Sketchers Fitness Group: Shape Ups
10. Regaine: Thinner
11. Play Station 2: Girlfriend
12. Play Station 2: Girlfriend II
13. US Preventive Medicine: The Prevention Plan (Cobra)
14. US Preventive Medicine: The Prevention Plan (Shark)
16. Orange: SMS
17. Nike Italy
19. Newport Beach Film Festival
21. Layout Design 2012
23. Khadims’ Shoes
24. A Journey To Zero
26. Harley Davidson Nightster
27. Huawei Smartphones
28. Webber Wentzel Attorneys
29. Feltrinelli Publishers: Berlusconi’s Bubble
31. Coalition to Stop the Use of Child Soldiers (America)
32. Grafica Positiva: Cascavel
33. Complot Creativity School: Typography Course H
34. Complot Creativity School: Typography Course Y
35. Brighton Language School: Espanol
36. Australia Post
38. Adobo Magazine: Droga
39. Adobo Magazine: Sagmeister
40. ABSA Bank
With that, we come to the end of this round-up. Which of the above typography examples did you like the most? Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments below!
This post may contain affiliate links. See our disclosure about affiliate links here.