Here is a quick overview of some of the features:
- Ability to handle millions of records.
- Large feature set (filtering, grouping, infinite scrolling, and more).
- Full customization control.
- Data Export capabilities (csv, tsv, html, pdf, xls).
- Pre-tested across a wide range of platforms and browsers.
- Easy UI component integration to the grid.
With incredibly fast data processing, massive amounts of data is never a problem. Utilizing client and server side buffered store, the Sencha Data Grid is able to load and manipulate large data sets within milliseconds!
- Virtual rendering of rows AND columns
- Rendering of visible columns even when configuring an unlimited number of columns
- Huge performance increase for large numbers of columns
- Refreshes the viewed rows from the page cache as needed
Slider Paging Toolbar
- The paging toolbar allows you to paginate forwards and backwards in the record sets with the slider buttons and input field
Column Drag and Drop
- Reorder columns with the intuitive drag and drop interface
- Each column can be edited, and you can create custom editors using React components
Sencha GRUI has robust documentation to help you get started quickly, and it is built with Sencha GRUI as an interactive demo so you can see how it works while you learn how to use it.
The pricing for Sencha GRUI is simple and transparent, on a per developer basis. $499 per developer gives you a perpetual license, unlimited end users and products, and a year of updates and technical support. There is also a Free plan that offers all of the same features and benefits, but it requires an attribution watermark. However, you can sign up for a free 30-day trial to see if Sencha GRUI will work for you and your projects, so that makes it very easy to get to know the product and determine the route you will take.
Mission critical apps rely on the performance of their data grid components. With custom layouts and simple integration with React, GRUI by Sencha renders unparalleled performance to enterprise applications. The extensive documentation should make this easy to get acquainted with and utilize in your projects, and the pricing – especially the free trial – makes it a no-brainer to give it a try. We recommend you give Sencha GRUI a run and let us know what you think!
This post may contain affiliate links. See our disclosure about affiliate links here.