In today’s post, we will explore 100+ premium and some free must have WP plugins categorized under social, security, e-commerce, sliders galleries, speed optimization, SEO optimization, comment and form builders and much more. Just take a look at table of contents.
Who doesn’t love WordPress? According to Wikipedia, WordPress is used by more than 18.9% of the top 10 million websites as of August 2013. This is how popular WordPress is. From a tiny nice blog for yourself to a professional complete E-commerce site for your company, WordPress rules the Web.
WordPress is no longer just a blogging platform when it comes to its features. Talk about new and exciting functions- and it hasn’t stop evolving yet!
So, what exactly does WordPress must have to transform it into a fully-fledged functional site? If your guess is plugins, you’re absolutely correct!
Table of Contents:
- Social Plugins
- E-commerce Plugins
- Gallery Plugins
- Security And Backup WordPress Plugins
- Speed Optimization – Responsive, Mobile Support Plugins
- SEO Optimization Plugins
- Comment And Form Builder Plugins
- Ads and Affiliate Marketing Plugins
- Membership Plugins
- Plugins With Misc Functionality
- WordPress Plugins For Easy Social Sharing
- Best WordPress Live Chat Plugins for Easy Customer Access
List of 100+ WP Plugins You Have To Install!
These Premium WordPress Plugins and some free will make all the difference in your website. You will have more security, easier content management, conversion will be higher and of course your WordPress website will look amazing. There is something for every aspect of your website and blog. So let’s begin!
Social media is one of the crucial components of online marketing. So, choosing the best social plugins for your WordPress site is important. From simple to richly featured, below are some of the best WordPress plugins for social media.
Social Network Tabs For WordPress combines all of your favorite social network profiles & feeds into slick slide out or static tabs. Each social network tab is loaded using AJAX only when required, making the plugin very fast loading!
Social Network Tabs For WordPress comes with the following features:
- Fast loading – tabs loaded via AJAX only when required
- Display either using slide-out tabs or static tabs in your page content
- Fully flexible positioning
- Position sliding tabs relative to browser window or within the page content
- Posts include Twitter and Facebook Share links
- Retweet, reply & favorite links for Twitter posts
- Includes option for auto or manual ticker style rotating content for each social network feed.
- Option to load open for slide out tabs.
- Control order of tabs & select default tab on page load.
- Show/hide slide out tabs or change active social network tab using external links.
- Very easy to use – just add a single div tag to your web page & initialize the plugin!
- Option to disable Twitter replies & retweets
- Option to show Instagram comments and/or liked user’s avatars.
- Option to show complete post or snippet for Facebook & RSS
- Option to include Twitter avatar on latest tweets
- Full documentation
- Multiple examples including configurable demo.
- PSDs included for default icons & control images
We are using this plugin ourselves, because it looks really great and it allows visitors to see total number of shares in a beautiful way. With this plugin you can use up to 20 of major social networks and encourage readers to share your content.
There are 19 templates, 12 display locations, 4 button display styles, 9 counter styles and after share actions you can add to your website. You can also add social media sharing to images and have social fans counter added. Check the full feature list here.
With SocialBox you can add a widget to your sidebar, that will help you increase social following as well as increase brand trust if you have a healthy following.
We are using similar feature ourselves, because for the first time visitors, when they see 1WD has more than 200,000 followers, they take a notice that this website is being trusted by many other people.
There is support for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Dribbble, Forrst, Youtube, Vimeo, Mailchimp, Pinterest and more. You can either display following for each of these social networks as well as the total number of followers.
Pick between premade designs or create your own. Check the live preview for more.
Social Gallery WordPress Photo Viewer Plugin is a fantastic new way to engage visitors to your WordPress blog by adding the ultimate Lightbox featuring social media buttons (Facebook Like, Facebook Send, Pinterest ‘Pin it’, Twitters ‘Tweet This’ and now LinkedIn, StumbleUpon & Tumblr) as well as Facebook or Disqus Comments!
Social Gallery WordPress Photo Viewer Plugin comes with the following features:
- The Ultimate Social Lightbox
- Facebook-style image viewing
- 3x More opportunity for visitors to like and share
- Super Easy Install * Now with a Wizard
- 11 Preset “Modes” including NextGen and Justified Image Grid Compatibility
- NextGen gallery plugin support – note this does not work with NextGen SLIDERS or SLIDESHOWS
- Better media navigation for users
- 40+ CSS 3 Animations – Transition in your Lightbox!
- Earn More with Lightbox Adverts (Google Adsense)
- Fullscreen Mode
- Image Library & Social Gallery Pages
- Themes Framework gives you control
- Leverage all your existing blog posts
- Replaces any old Lightbox plugin
- Multiple browser’s supported (IE 7+, IE10, Safari 3+, iOS Safari, Chrome 3+, Firefox 3+, Opera 10+)
- Works with posts, pages, widgets and themes
- Custom URLS & SEO-friendly
- Detailed documentation with examples
- Base bar & sidebar specific to your blog
- Works with WordPress Galleries like NextGen, WordPress Gallery Plugin and Justified Imaged Grid
- Add custom HTML descriptions New: Now “Per Image”!
- Fully Customisable, 50+ new options in V2
- Easy to install
- Facebook’s 1 Billion+ users will be familiar with Social Gallery
This plugin is the ultimate solution for your Social Meta Data problem by automatically grabingb social meta data enriched with Google+ Snippets, Facebook Open Graph and Twitter Card.
It comes with the following features:
- Smartly grabs data automatically
- Organize social information on database
- Highly customizable
- Quick & easy to install
- WordPress Image Resizer added
- Auto change image size
Social Traffic Pop combines 4 of the most powerful social media tools to make one of the best social media marketing tools ever. Social Traffic Pop builds on everything that made the original Facebook Traffic Pop such a hit and takes it to the next level.
Social Traffic Pop comes with the following features:
- Combined reach of over 1.8 BILLION social media accounts
- Completely locks all page usability until popup is closed or a social action is completed
- Popup stays centered as the user scrolls up and down
- Optional close button
- Smart Mobile support runs on all mobile devices and tablets that allow it!
- Optional advanced close features allow visitors to close the popup by clicking outside of the popup area or by pressing the Escape key
- Cookies remember which users have not completed a social action
- All buttons can be completely configured with their own settings!
- Setup takes literally seconds!
- 100% customizable CSS
- Configure everything from the beautiful built-in settings panel
- Set background opacity right from the settings
- Works on all sites big and small
Ultimate Social Deux is a plugin that gives you 10 popular custom-styled social media sharing buttons with counters.
It comes with the following features:
- Multiple display options through easy placement options or shortcodes
- Works with Visual Composer
- Works with WooCommerce
- Works with Easy Digital Downloads
- Works with Jigoshop
- Works with Aesop Storytelling Engine
More and more people are buying things online so it is a great idea to add e-commerce functionalities on your site. With big names such as Amazon and eBay already doing great business, the web has evolved to become a great platform for product and business exposure. Good thing WordPress can now integrate e-Commerce plugins. The following are some of the best e-commerce plugin you use for your business site.
WooZone Report is a cool plugin, that you will want to use if you promote Amazon products in your WooCommerce shop. You will be able to keep track of the Amazon products and see how many views, how many products were added to cart and redirected to Amazon. You can receive reports straight in your inbox.
Some of the features:
- SEO optimization – you can optimize and bulk import hundred of products from Amazon to your WooCommerce store
- Automatically spin content when you are importing Amazon products to be able to rank this content better on search engines
- Mass import products using the WooZone CSV module
- and more..check full feature list and live preview here
WooCommerce is the most popular WordPress plugin for eCommerce solutions. With this plugin you will be able to transform your WordPress website to eCommerce store.
Note that all the promoted themes and most add-ons there are paid, and only WooCommerce plugin itself is free, but it’s still a great deal.
- Supported Payment Gateways are Amazon Payments, Paypal, 2Checkout and many more
- Highly customizable online store – WooCommerce works with any theme
- Run complex campaigns offering discount options, usage limits and product/user restrictions
- Great reporting to keep an eye of incoming sales, reviews, performance in your WordPress backend
- and more..check them here.
WP e-Commerce Car/Parts Filter Plugin is the best plugin for a vehicle or vehicle parts website. With this plugin, the administrator can show filter plugin on the sidebar or footer widget. He can also add car models, products at the backend.
It comes with the following features:
- Filtering Based on Make, Model and Year
- Admin can add “Make” and “Model” from back-end
- Admin can add each product its Make, Model and Year
- Admin can show plugin sidebar and footer widget
- Full customizable from Admin Settings
- Customize all text and color
- Ensure full support
The WooCommerce e-Commerce Bundle Rate Shipping allows you to provide special bundled shipping rates when a customer purchases multiple items. The plugin is designed to be flexible, so you can define bundled shipping rates based on the shipping destination, the categories of the products being sold, or their shipping class.
WooCommerce e-Commerce Bundle Rate Shipping comes with the following features:
- Seamless integration with WooCommerce
- Set different rates for different categories or shipping classes
- Set different rates for different countries
- Easy configuration
WP E-commerce Authorize.Net is a WordPress Plugin which allows the WP e-Commerce Store owners to accept credit cards. It can take less than 5 minutes to set up. This is, by far, the quickest way to integrate Authorize.net.
It comes with the following features:
- Easy to integrate Authorize.net payment to your WordPress site
- Includes other payment gateway such as ChronoPay, Google Wallet, Paypal Express, SecurePay
- Secured payment using payment gateway API
WorldPay Gateway is a payment service provider for all sizes of business. Accept debit and credit card payments online and in multiple currencies.
It comes with the following features:
- Allows the WP E -Commerce plugin to accept credit card payments
- Worry no more about customers credit cards details which are taken cared by the WorldPay
Friendly Manual Order Processing for WP E-Commerce provides an easy-to-use and flexible way for you or your client to process orders directly from the WordPress back end without having to go through the payment process necessary on the front end of the site.
It comes with the following features:
- Easy to create a manual order
- Display online sales details
- Apply discounts to order
- Quickly add shipping amount
- Manage stocks
Sliders provide a great way to display images, videos or other content in an engaging way. If your theme doesn’t have one built-in or you would just like to add something a bit more exciting then take a look at these premium plugins.
This plugin is the most popular WordPress slider plugin with over 2 million downloads, 500,000 active installs, and 250 five star ratings. There are 4 different slideshow types – Flex Slider, Nivo Slider, Responsive Slides and Coin Slider. Check out their website to see live demo.
With Metaslider you will be able to create responsive and SEO optimized slideshows in seconds. You also can crop images, drag and drop reorder slides, preview slides within admin panel and configure your slideshow a lot.
Watch the introduction video above for more details.
RoyalSlider is an easy-to-use jQuery image gallery and content slider plugin with animated captions, responsive layout and touch support for mobile devices. For its menu, you can use thumbnails, tabs or bullets. Use it as image slider, slideshow, HTML content slider, gallery, banner rotator, video gallery, carousel or even presentation.
RoyalSlider comes with the following features:
- Touch navigation support for iOS (all versions), Android 2.3+, IE10, IE11, Blackberry and other OS and browsers that support touch or pointer events
- Use any HTML content in each slide and each thumbnail (or tab)
- Loads nearby images in background
- Super smooth hardware accelerated CSS3 transitions
- Full-screen feature with native HTML5 fullscreen support.
- Perfect for photo gallery where you want to show high-resolution photography
- Memory management – keeps only a few slides in display list
- YouTube & Vimeo videos in slides
- Deep-linking – link to specific slide from URL
- Adjustable speed, transition and easing for each caption or slide
- Static content for each slide is allowed
Slider Revolution is currently the top-selling plugin on Codecanyon. It is widely-used by theme authors on Themeforest. It is a responsive (mobile friendly) or full-width slider with must-see-effects. It also keeps or builds your SEO optimization (all content always readable for search engines).
It comes with the following features:
- Brand new admin interface
- Custom caption animation builder
- Full slider import/export
LayerSlider Slider Plugin is a premium multi-purpose slider for creating image galleries, content sliders, and mind-blowing slideshows with must-see effects, even from your WordPress posts and pages. It uses cutting edge technologies to provide the smoothest experience that’s possible, and it comes with more than 200 preset 2D and 3D slide transitions.
LayerSlider Slider Plugin comes with the following features:
- Build dynamic sliders from WordPress posts and pages
- Static content
- WYSIWYG editor with real-time previews
- Timeline view
- Multi-site ready
- Translation and localization ready
- Transition builder, Skin and CSS Editors
- Automatic updates
- Import / Export feature
- Plugin Permission
Slider PRO is one of the most powerful slider plugins for WordPress in the market. The slider is fully responsive and mobile-ready. It provides 150+ options, 100+ possible transition effects, from simple ‘fade’, ‘slide’ or ‘swipe’ effects to more complex ‘slice’ effects, 15+ skins and much more.
It comes with the following features:
- You can add animated layers and static layers.
- Dynamic content/Featured slider – Automatically load data from posts, pages and custom post types, based on any taxonomy.
- Load Flickr photos based on Username ID or Set ID
- Easily adds YouTube, Vimeo and HTML5 videos inside the layers
- Touch-screen-enabled swipe effect that can work horizontally or vertically.
- Thumbnails – Can be simple images or HTML thumbnails. The thumbnail scroller can be responsive and touch gestures are supported
- More than 100 possible transition effects
- More than 150 customizable properties. It’s possible to set options per slide.
- More than 15 slider skins and 7 scrollbar, few of them also providing color variations
- Lazy loading – Set images to be lazy loaded in order to save bandwidth and loading time.
- Fullscreen – Real full-screen capability in browsers that support HTML5 fullscreen.
- Lightbox inside slider – Built-in Lightbox support, that supports a variety of content, like images, YouTube/Vimeo videos, HTML page
- Multiple sliders
- Keyboard navigation
- Possibility to shuffle the slides
- Slider Admin features
Showbiz Pro is a responsive teaser displaying solution that allows you to show WordPress posts or any custom content with a set amount of teaser items.
Showbiz Pro comes with the following features:
- Skins included
- Template builder
- Video support
- Full-width showcase
- Fully responsive
Accordion Slider is a fully responsive and touch-enabled WordPress plugin that combines the functionality of an accordion with that of a slider.
It comes with the following features:
- Fully Responsive
- Dynamic content
- Automatic Updates
- Add as many panels as you want without worrying about screen space.
- Set layers to display when the panel is opened, or when it’s closed, or all the time.
- Caching – accordions are automatically cached for improving the load time
- Inline help – instructions directly from the admin area
- Load anywhere
- Smooth animations using CSS3 transitions and RequestAnimationFrame
- Swap image – change background image when panel is opened
- Keyboard and mouse navigation – navigate using the keyboard keys or mouse wheel
- Lazy Loading
- Lightbox – FancyBox is included and integrated with the Accordion Slider plugin
- Deep linking
- Change the accordion slider settings at different screen sizes
- Compatible with Multi-Site environment
- Import and export
- Action and filter hooks
Soliloquy is a very popular WordPress slider plugin, which is paid, but now there is also available free and lite version of this plugin. What makes this plugin special is that it is really simple to add sliders wherever you want with just a few clicks.
By utilizing custom post types, this plugin allows you to create as many sliders as you want with as many images as you want. You can do all of this with just a few clicks.
- Sliders are completely responsive with touch enabled swiping
- SEO optimized with ability to customize alt and title tags for your images
- Smart JS/CSS loading so that assets of Soliloquy only load where the slider plugin is present
Gallery is a cornerstone of many websites today, allowing you to showcase pictures, illustrations, videos and more. If you’re looking for the best photo gallery plugin for WordPress to help you display your images for maximum effects on your blog or website. The following I listed are the best WordPress gallery plugins that will surely blow your mind.
This plugin has been around for a very long time, it has over 12 million downloads and it has over one million active installs. One red flag, is that it has received quite a bit 5-star and 1-star ratings, but still active installs are the highest ever seen on WordPress repository for gallery plugin.
This plugin provides a powerful engine for uploading and managing big amounts of images. You can:
- bulk upload images
- add, delete, rearrange and sort images
- group galleries into albums
- display images in slideshows.
For more features, download and screenshots, visit plugin page.
Watch this introductory video to learn more about this plugin. Oh, and you can preview Photo Gallery demo here.
Photo Gallery is an advanced plugin, that allows you to to add and edit images for different views. You can create image galleries and albums to posts, pages and add them as widgets.
This gallery is fully responsive and has several gallery views you can choose from.
This is one more plugin similar to Justified Image grid, but functionality and design preview look different. Live preview for Essential grid is really great, since they have collected all the best user works, you can use as base for your own designs.
Plugin also has lots of included skins you can use to display any content on grid like portfolios, price tables, service listings, product sliders, video grids and more.
You can easily import or export your grid, skin or meta date later to use for another WordPress installation.
With this plugin you can make your galleries stand out in a beautiful and unique way, check live preview to see how it looks like.
This plugin will take existing WordPress galleries and display them, the way you want. You can alternatively load images from Facebook, Flickr, Instagram or use NextGen (image manager) as a source for images. You can also pull image RSS feeds and videos from Youtube or Vimeo and much more.
You can also control every aspect how the gallery will be displayed, there are lots of options. You will also get 87 pages of PDF documentation to learn how to use this plugin.
This plugin allow readers to view larger versions of images and galleries in a lightbox overlay effect, which is optimized for mobile devices. It has more than 100,000 active installs and have received 250 five star ratings.
Some useful features:
- select from six responsive lightbox scripts
- automatically add lightbox to video links, image links and image galleries
- multisite support
- lots of customization you can do for each of the lightbox scripts
A responsive and filterable portfolios with ease on your website. Media Grid comes with masonry layout; it is designed to adapt each portfolio to any situation and mobile optimized for responsive themes.
Media Grid comes with the following features:
- Unlimited responsive portfolios
- Mobile optimized
- Unlimited colors and layouts
- Visual grid builder
- 1 click set up
- Unlimited item options
- Full media support
Responsive, localized, awesome, fully featured and fast gallery. This is the most advanced stock video gallery in the world and, now, as a WordPress plugin.
It comes with the following features:
- Five Skins and Skin generator
- iPhone/iPad compatible
- Extensive admin panel
- Subtitle Support
- Play form
- Backup database/import, export feature
- Easy to install
- Auxillary Shortcodes
Simple 3D Coverflow is a fully responsive media 3D coverflow WordPress plugin that allows you to display media content with an unique original layout from a 3D perspective. It’s perfect for any kind of presentation, for anyone that wants to deliver a great impact on their visitors.
Simple 3D Coverflow comes with the following features:
- Responsive / Fluid layout with autoscale function
- Mobile and desktop optimized (iPad/IOS)
- Scroll and swipe functions for the desktop and mobile devices
- Mouse Wheel support – navigation with mouse wheel scrolling
- Keyboard support – the left and right arrows can be used for navigation through the thumbnails
- Optional Categories Menu
- Support for unlimited categories and each category can have any number of thumbnails
- The option to start at a specific category
- Customizable thumbnails size and topology geometry
- Customizable hover effect for the side thumbnails
- Customizable description text for the center thumbnail
- Dynamic or static tooltip for the center thumbnail
- Customizable controls – each button and scrollbar component can be changed
- Customizable reflection for the thumbnails
- Optional and customizable Shadow Box Gradient for the thumbnails
- Custom action for the thumbnail click
- Powerful API included
- You can include multiple instances on the same page
- Slideshow autoplay
- Responsive / Fluid layout for the coverflow Lightbox
- Image, youtube, vimeo, iframe lightbox support
- Zoom and panning support for lightbox images
- Optional Lightbox slideshow button, time and autoplay
- Customizable border and background for the Lightbox
- Lightbox keyboard support
- Three skins included along with the PSD files
- Three skins included along with the preset configurations
35. Awesome Gallery
It’s another great gallery plugin that comes with a horizontal flow, vertical flow and classic grid. Especially helpful when you use both portrait and landscape images at the same gallery. Ideal for presenting your photographs and really close to the way images are presented in Flickr.
It comes with the following features:
- Top priority – easy to use admin interface
- 3 layout modes – horizontal flow, vertical flow and classic grid
- 7 image sources
- 10 style presets
- Really flexible look with lots of options
- Load more / Infinite scroll support + easily handles hundreds of images
- 3 built-in lightboxes – Magnific popup, PrettyPhoto and Swipebox
- 3 external lightboxes support – free JetPack Gallery, a and gorgeous premium iLighbox and FooBox lightboxes
- Unique built-in support feature
- Responsive and Retina-ready
This plugin will help you to easily add a thumbnail gallery to your WordPress website or blog. The gallery is completely customizable, resizable and is compatible with all browsers and devices (iPhone, iPad and Android smartphones). You will be able to insert it in any page or post you want with inbuilt short code generator.
Thumbnail Gallery comes with the following features:
- Responsive layout
- AddThis Social Sharing integrated
- You can customize each gallery individually
- You can have a completely customizable lightbox
- You can embed Youtube & Vimeo videos
- You can add HTML or Flash
- You can design your own navigation buttons and use them
- You can use an unlimited number of galleries into your WordPress website
- You can display in a gallery an unlimited amount of images
- Browse the gallery on touchscreen devices using one finger (swipe thumbnails, images or lightbox)
Mikado Grid Gallery is a gallery for WordPress based on random grids with a lot of features. It’s responsive and images will adapt with a nice and smooth animation when the browser is resized. You just need to decide width (also percentage) and height and Mikado will create a random grid inside the rectangle.
It comes with the following features:
- Fully responsive and fluid layout
- Dynamic filters and filtering animations
- Size of the gallery, width and height. The width can be in percentage so it perfect for responsive sites
- Margin between images
- 5 Lightboxes
- WordPress widget
- Multiple galleries on same page
Security And Backup WordPress Plugins
WordPress is pretty secure against hacker attacks, but since WordPress is being used by 20% of all world websites, you should take security precautions nevertheless. Better be safe than sorry, right?
All websites should have regular backups, in case something bad happens, but other things are just like icing on cake.
This is the most popular premium backup plugin for WordPress and it is the best way to backup and move your WordPress website.
Backups come handy in case something troublesome happens to your databases or server.
Here are the top features:
- Set database or full backups to get all your images, themes, plugins, database to a safe place
- Offsite cloud storage – when site goes down, you don’t want your backup to be on that same server, so it’s useful to send your backups to places like Amazon S3, Dropbox, FTP or email. You get 1GB of BackupBuddy storage space, so you can save at least databases safely there
- Scheduled backups and email notifications
- Server tools allowing you to take a look at your server settings and capabilities
- Malware scan – check your website against all the major blacklist checks. There is also database scan & repair for common issues.
- Exclude files & tables you don’t want to backup (in case you have very high resolution images or videos you don’t want to backup with every backup)
- and more..
Backupbuddy isn’t free, but if you are looking for high quality and reliability, and you can pay a little for that – BackupBuddy is the top choice.
BackupBuddy has several payment options:
(for all versions you will get 1GB of BackupBuddy storage space and 10 iTheme Sync sites)
- 297$ for lifetime usage, unlimited site backup, lifetime plugin updates and one year of support forum access
- 150$ per year (developer option) for unlimited site backup, 1 year of plugin updates, 1 year of support
- 100$ per year (freelancer option) for up to 10 site backup, 1 year of support and plugin updates
- 80$ per year (blogger option) for up to 2 site backup, 1 year of support and plugin updates
Watch their preview video and check for more details on their website.
This is another plugin created by iThemes, they also have created BackupBuddy mentioned before. iThemes Security is a premium and comprehensive plugin, including all the things you will ever need to secure your website.
Best features are:
- Handy security notification board, showing your site security status and issues based on priority (high, medium, low, completed)
- Strong password enforcement, the plugin ensures every user has strong passwords.
- Hide login and admin default URL’s so attackers won’t know where to look
- Email notifications when something weird happens on the site.
- Block IP addresses by country
- Brute force protection, which limits the number of failed login attempts allowed per user
You can read more about how iThemes Security will protect your website on their landing page.
This is the most popular free plugin on WordPress repository and with over 2.4 million downloads, more than 400,000 active installs and 1400 5-star ratings is a good choice.
UpdraftPlus allows you to backup your data to the cloud to places like Amazon S3, Dropbox, Google Drive and much more. You can later restore this backup with a single click.
They have more useful features like:
- site duplicator & migrator, with which you can copy sites and move them to new location
- schedule backups – no need to remember if you have made a backup, just set a schedule and automatically backup your website every day, week or month. You can also have separate schedules for files and databases.
- good reporting allowing you to see the status of backups and when the next backup is scheduled. You can receive these reports right in your inbox.
There is also a premium version of Updraft, with additional addons, upgrades and support. Compare free and premium version here.
Wordfence is a free enterprise class security and performance plugin that makes your site up to 50 times faster and more secure.
This plugin provides a complete anti-virus and firewall package and tools that will help you to recover from a hack. It has more than 900,000 active installs and more than 2000 5 star ratings.
Here are some of the features included:
- complete firewall
- scan core, theme and plugin files, content for bad URLs, scan for known malware, DNS changes and for hundreds of backdoors
- block IP addresses, fake robots, brute-force attacks and entire malicious networks
- get detailed IP info and track IP adresses to their source
- see all your traffic in real-time, to see who’s consuming most of your content
- ..and many more
Visit their website and watch introductory video to find out more, but this plugin is very recommended to be installed on every WordPress website.
Sucuri Inc. is the most recognized company when it comes to website security. They were the ones who first discovered the HeartBleed bug, which haunted WordPress websites in 2014.
To better understand the importance of having security plugin, like Sucuri, installed, read this story, explaining how the site owner unhacked his WordPress blog using Sucuri.
Key Sucuri security features:
- security activity monitoring allows you to keep an eye on various changes happening on your website
- security scanner – Sucuri has integrated their SiteCheck tool in the plugin, allowing you to see site health and status, as well as suggestions how to improve security of your website
- security notifications – Sucuri lets you know how you can improve your security
- website firewall (not included in free version) – it protects your website from a variety of website attacks and security events
There are lots of helpful videos explaining every feature on the download page.
43. Login Lockdown
Login Lockdown is a simple plugin that records the IP address and time of every failed login attempt. Usually hack attempts rely on breaking into your website admin area buy inputting lots of password lists to guess the password. This plugin locks IP out for 1 hour after 3 failed login attempts within 5 minutes.
44. Hide My WP
This handy security plugin lets you hide the fact you are using WordPress making it harder for anybody to breach your security.
You can use the plugin to control access to PHP files, which will protect your site from almost 90% of SQL-Injection and XSS attacks, which are caused by accessing PHP files directly. This means you can install unsafe plugins without worrying about security.
List of plugin features:
- block direct access to PHP files
- CSS and HTML minify
- get reporting on new vulnerabilities and potential attacker details (IP, username etc.)
- change WordPress permalinks – hide names of themes, plugins; hide wp-login; hide or rename wp-admin and all other WordPress files you want
Install new plugins and themes on your website without worrying about being exposed to common web attacks and new vulnerabilities that are discovered within plugins.
Read more about this security plugin.
45. Security Ninja
This plugin allows you to perform 35+ security tests including brute-force attacks. It will automatically scan your website for security vulnerabilities and holes, and you will receive notifications via email.
This plugin will cost only $11, but has lots of useful security features, preview live demo here.
Core Scanner add-on for Security Ninja can scan WP core files with one click. It quickly identifies the problematic files that occurs in your WordPress core files.
It comes with the following features:
- Scan WP core files with one click
- Quickly identify problematic files
- Restore modified files with one click
- Great for removing exploits and fixing accidental file edits/deletes
- View files’ source to take a closer look
- Fix broken WP auto-updates
- Color-coded results separate files into 5 categories
- Files that are modified and should not have been
- Files that are missing and should not be
- Files that are modified and they are supposed to be
- Files that are missing but they are not vital to WP
- Files that are intact
- Detailed help and description
- Easy-to-use GUI
WP Security Manager is a WordPress plugin that provides all in one security solutions to your WP site.
WP Security Manager comes with the following features:
- Block malicious IPs both automatically & manually
- Prevent from keylogging with virtual keyboard
- Hide WP admin and change WP login URL
- Bot protection with CAPTCHA in login, register & comment forms
- Protect from brute-force login attack
- Supervise login activities by screenshot
- Alert via email with login attacks using screenshot
- Detect admin and change username screenshot
- Change the ID on the user with ID 1.
Smart Security Tools is a powerful plugin for improving security of your WordPress powered website. Plugin contains collection of tweaks and tools for extra security protection along with Security Advisor that can help you determine what needs to be done.
Smart Security Tools comes with the following features:
- 20 general and .htaccess security tweaks
- 20 security tests with Security Advisor
- Tools to change admin or any username
- Integrated Sucuri Free Security Scanner
- Powerful database-based security log
- Ban malicious IP’s from security log
- Support for WordPress multi-side mode
- Export and import plugin settings
WP-Lens – Security and Analysis is the ultimate plugin for WordPress security analysis on your current theme and WordPress installation. WP-Lens combines a variety of checks and mechanisms that give you a clear picture of your current state of security and installation.
It comes with the following features:
- Check for account named admin
- Determines if the default table prefix is being used
- MySQL DB password strength
- MySQL DB username strength
- Looks to see if admin users authenticate over SSL
- Checks to see if the template editor is enabled.
- Checks if plugins can be added/edited/removed through the admin
- Checks if WordPress is up-to-date
- Checks if you are a plugin hoarder
- Blogspam analysis
- Database Query analysis
- Image analysis checks
- File permissions on certain directory’s
- Other useful WordPress and Security Hardening information
Speed Optimization – Responsive, Mobile Support Plugins
As we know optimization of website is very important as our visitor don’t want to wait for the site to load or just leave because there is no way to get support. In today’s world website has to be mobile friendly. So here are some plugins that can help you achieve that in no time.
We are using W3 Total Cache on 1WD, because it really helps to improve the speed your website loads. This plugin is a must have on any high trafficked WordPress website, because of it’s CDN (content delivery network) integration.
WPTouch helps you make your website fully responsive, it will help even for responsive themes, because they usually don’t work well with third party WordPress plugins you install. WpTouch claims to be up to 5x faster than desktop or responsive themes, because their mobile solution is 100% CSS.
Some of the cool features:
- Create an app without App Store, WpTouch allows your iOS visitors to save your website as an application
- Customize easily WPTouch themes and setup
- Several mobile-optimize themes included with retina interface
- Touch specific enhancements with no extra configuration
This plugin reduces file sizes for images in WordPress using lossless methods and image format conversion. It’s important to keep file size low, because the faster it takes to load your pages the more visitors will stay on page and you will also rank higher in search engines. EWW Image Optimizer compresses JPG and PNG files without any loss on image quality.
There are so many benefits to having smaller image file size, read more on their plugin page.
SEO Optimization Plugins
Another important subject. SEO optimization is important as this is our ticket to top of search engines. Here are a few great plugins that will make your life easier when SEO optimizing your website.
Every WordPress website should have this plugin installed if you want to be well optimized for search engines and Google. With this plugin you can optimize every page, post and overall website optimization, including XML sitemaps.
This plugin will also help you to understand how well each post is optimized and how it will look in Google. It is a very, very helpful SEO plugin – definitely a must-have.
This is a great new SEO plugin which has lots of great functionality not found in Yoast plugin.
Premium SEO Pack will help you optimize your website speed performance and load time.
Key features are:
- Mass post, page and taxonomy optimization
- Quickly and easily minify and cache CSS and JS files
- 404 error pages monitoring and then easily 301 Redirect requests to other pages
- Create SEO friendly images easily
- There are interesting Link Builder, Backlink Builder and Social Stats features, that will help with your off-site optimization (where Yoast focuses on on-site optimization generally)
- Automatically generated sitemaps
- Add Google Analytics on your dashboard to view your site’s performance
- Test page speed insights
- W3C Validator – mass check HTML/XHTML markup of your pages,posts and custom taxonomies
Premium SEO Pack has useful video preview, that you can check.
Use this plugin with precaution: this plugin won’t be great for high quality blogs, but if you want to have more content on your site, or be able to republish original content to get more good backlinks, you can use this.
WordPress Auto Spinner rewrites existing content by replacing most of the text with synonymous words and phrases. This is a popular plugin on CodeCanyon, check more of it’s features to understand if you want to use it. If you are into building SEO sites, you might be interested trying this plugin out. I wouldn’t recommend it for your company website, since the content won’t be readable for real visitors, but only help you rank well on Google.
Rankie is a WordPress rank checker plugin, that helps to keep a close eye on each keyword position on Google. This plugin will update keywords ranking positions daily and generate handy reports for you. You can get these reports in daily email delivered straight in your inbox.
You can also use Rankie’s keyword research tool which generates keyword list that other people are using to search for topics which interest you. Check Rankie’s plugin preview video to learn more.
All in One SEO Pack is an alternative to Yoast SEO plugin. For full description Check the plugin page. With out the doubt it will help you to always have your site optimized for SEO.
- Google Analytics support
- Support for SEO on Custom Post Types
- Advanced Canonical URLs
- Fine tune Page Navigational Links
- Built-in API so other plugins/themes can access and extend functionality
- Support for CMS-style WordPress installations
- Automatically optimizes your titles for Google and other search engines
It can be used to keep tabs on 404 pages and the plugin will send you an email. You can then go in and manually fix or redirect them.
- Monitors links in your posts, pages, comments, the blogroll, and custom fields (optional).
- Detects links that don’t work, missing images and redirects.
- Notifies you either via the Dashboard or by email.
- Makes broken links display differently in posts (optional).
- Prevents search engines from following broken links (optional).
- You can search and filter links by URL, anchor text and so on.
- Links can be edited directly from the plugin’s page, without manually updating each post.
- Highly configurable.
Provides an easy way to add a 301 redirect for the posts, pages on your WordPress site. You can even set wildcard redirect rules using this plugin.
YARPP comes with a lot of features like cached related posts, adding related post in RSS feed.
- Create a variety of native units, including Content Recommendation or In Feed display
- Make money by displaying sponsored content, at the bottom of your posts, in the sidebar, or both.
- Easily promote your product or service on thousands of blogs and websites.
- Advertisers are now able to bid by CPC and/or CPM
- Support for more granular advertiser targeting such as IAB category and geo-targeting by DMA
Comment And Form Builder Plugins
If you have a blog an important feature is having a comment section below your posts. For every site however there is importance to have a contact form. Check these plugins for building forms and comment sections.
61. Gravity Forms
Gravity Forms is a well known plugin, because it allows to create WordPress forms easily and quickly. Anything form related – Gravity Forms can do it. Create order forms, customize content and style, even add advanced fields, like file uploads.
62. Contact Form 7
This simple plugin, will empower you to create contact forms on your website. It supports CAPTCHA spam filter and Akismet spam filtering.
QuForm plugin is a drag and drop form builder, that lets you create unlimited forms with 15 form elements you can choose from. Entries will be saved on WordPress with an option to export data.
There are lots of customization you can do, like enabling Ajax, using CAPTCHA, add animation and more. Check Quform live preview to see what’s possible.
Disqus is a free comment system, that replaces your WordPress comment system with Disqus comments. Since many websites are using Disqus (more than 200,000 active installs), it is already widely recognized.
Its best feature is its connection with a large discussion community where commentators can keep track of their comments across the web encouraging them to comment more.
There are more than 20 field types you can choose from, making custom data management and collection real easy and simple. Make surveys and collect necessary data from your clients without any issues now! Visit their site for more details.
Ads and Affiliate Marketing Plugins
You can do almost everything on your website. If you want to advertise affiliates of yourselves these plugins below are your saviors.
Pretty Link Pro will help you to shrink, cloak, track and organize your links. The most helpful feature is that it let’s you cloak your affiliate links, but you can do much more with it.
You can use it to:
- do 301 redirection
- do cloaked redirection
- redirect tracking pixels and much more.
Basically whatever you want to do with your links, you can do it with this plugin. Check out the full feature list to understand if this plugin is for you
Ninja Popups is great plugin to convert website visitors into qualified leads, by getting them to subscribe to your email list. This plugin supports all the main (and not so well know) email marketing providers. It has all the features you would expect in a good popup plugin.
- Exit Intent – when visitor tries to exit the website, you can have a popup that appears. This is a less intrusive way to generate leads.
- You can set popup to show after visitor has scrolled XX% on the page
- You can set popup to show after X seconds visitor has been inactive (no mouse or keyboard actions)
- There is google analytics event tracking integration
- A/B test popups to find out the best converting one
- Customize the popups just the way you want, there are many premade designs included
- Social network and newsletter locker – lock the page until visitor subscribes or follows you on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn or Pinterest
- and many more..check full feature list and demo here.
With this plugin, you can show a bar on top of your website, that you can use to promote your product, special post or drive more email subscribers to your list. We are using this tool on 1stWebDesigner too from time to time.
HelloBar is really advanced, because it helps you to customize the bar, and A/B test button, button text, content text, font, size and colors.
If you have a blog and want to have and manage ads yourself, instead of using 3rd party services like BuySellAds, you might consider this plugin.
Adsanity lets you pick between two custom widgets – one is for displaying single ads, another for showing ad groups and rotate them. You will also be able to keep statistics on views and clicks on each ad, so you can quickly see how ads are performing.
For developers, there are also actions and filters included, that let them customize and add to the AdSanity functionality.
You want to offer more for you members, but don’t know how? These plugins are your answer!
UserPro will allow you to start your own user community, create profiles and open registration for new users in minutes! You will be able to sync UserPro with WooCommerce, BuddyPress and BBPress as well as integrate with email auto-responders like Mailchimp, Aweber and Campaign Monitor.
With this plugin you will be able to:
- add content restriction to your site by role, verified accounts or specific logins
- have user badges and achievements; have following, followers for user accounts
- have social connect and integration (1 click auto signup/sign-in)
- have beautiful design to your newly created community right outside the box. Design is fully responsive, there are 5 premade skins, SEO friendly and available in multiple languages
If you are in need of creating a community or upgrading existing one, you should check out UserPro live preview, to see if it’s for you.
This plugin is a pure CSS3 web pricing tables with 2 table styles and 20 predefined color versions. You have lots of configuration options within admin panel to edit table, columns, rows, active columns, hover states, tool tips, column ribbons, tick/cross icons and a lots of more.
- ability to enable responsive mode
- option to add unlimited number of tables, columns and rows
- add CSS3 tooltips and hints
- 60 ribbons to choose from
- 42 tick/cross icons to choose from
- Multi Site (WordPress MU) compatible
- ..and many more.
Check out the live preview to see how pricing tables will look live.
Plugins With Misc Functionality
With this plugin you will be able to add an audio play at the top or bottom of your website. Audio player is fully HTML5 audio engine powered and will run on all the mayor browsers and mobile devices.
It supports audio from places like Soundcloud, Official.fm and you can upload your own Mp3 files. Comes handy if you are doing audio interview or simply want to create a music page on your site. View the live preview to understand if this plugin is for you.
Use this plugin to easily setup and customize your coming soon, under construction or maintenance pages. It comes handy whenever you are upgrading your WordPress installation or plugins, so your visitors don’t see a broken page if anything goes wrong.
It is also a great placeholder if you are only about to unveil your new product and want to set the deadline to bring excitement around the launch. You can add your social media profiles and email newsletter subscribe box, if you want. Check the live preview to see what this plugin is capable of.
Have you ever wanted to display your About Company area with style? With this plugin you can. You can add the images, customize the number of columns, image shapes, hover effects and add special styles like grayscale, image borders and shadow styles.
There are lots of premade templates included, but the best thing is that you can customize whatever you want quickly and without touching any code. Check the live preview for more.
Have you ever wanted to display tables, pie charts, bar or area charts on your WordPress posts or pages? Now you can do it without additional coding.
There is a helpful video showing what you can do with wpDataTables plugin, enough said:
With this plugin you will be able to make your WordPress back-end beautiful. There are 30 premade admin themes and you also have an option to create your own design. You can customize basically everything like – admin menu, buttons, typography, forms, background colors, branding etc.
This plugin will be great if you have users who register on your site and you want to white-label and customize the branding. You can also create a custom branded login theme. Check their live preview (username:demo, password:demo) for more details.
This is the most popular WordPress plugin on CodeCanyon, as it is being used by more than 500,000 websites.
Visual Composer is a drag and drop page responsive page builder plugin with frontend and backend editors. The best thing is that you can use it for any WordPress theme.
If you don’t prefer to always work from NotePad, you will really appreciate this website builder, that will save lots of your time, because you won’t even need to touch a code.
There are lots of functionality this plugin has, and there are lots of video tutorials to allow you how to use Visual Composer. You can do so much with it, and that’s why it is so popular. Check out their live demo here.
By the way, another popular plugin is this addon plugin for Visual Composer you might want to check if you get this plugin.
UberMenu is a very powerful and responsive mega menu WordPress plugin. It works well with WordPress 3 menu system, so it’s easy to start creating highly customized and powerful mega menu configurations.
It is important to note, that UberMenu looks great on different devices, it is fully responsive. It is also touch-enabled making it intuitive to use on touch screens.
If you need to display lots of events on your website, show locations and be able to filter them, EventOn is the plugin of choice.
EventOn has very clean, minimal and modern design, you can preview front-end and back-end.
Some of the features:
- WPML & LANG support – use it in any language you want
- Responsive – mobile optimized, so it looks great on all screen sizes
- Create various calendar widgets
- Integrate Google Maps with EventOn plugin
- Allow visitors to download event as .ICS file so event can be added to Google Cal or iCal
- ..and more.
With this plugin you will be able to show hundreds of different kinds of maps like:
- a map of entire world
- a map of continent or a sub-continent
- a map of country
- a country divided by its regions
- a state in the United States
You can add highlight regions to the map and display them either as regions (color whole region) or as markers (colored bubble). You can also add a tooltip or action to highlighted active regions and customize lots of other things.
The best way to understand what this plugin is capable of is to check their live preview.
Manage your WordPress posts with thumbnails just the way you want with just a few clicks. Special Recent Posts plugin will be great for web magazines as it comes with more than 120 customization options. Check out their official website to find out more.
Some of the features are:
- fully responsive layout – looks great on all devices
- advanced post filtering techniques, post content display as well as custom CSS editor you can use to write your custom CSS rules to apply to the design
- fully WordPress pagination support – choose between numeric layout or previous/next links
- and more.
This plugin is a great tool to let people book your service online. Bookly will be the best for online companies, who need their visitors to do reservations through websites.
Every person who wants to book your service will be lead through clear 5-step booking process. No need to talk with every person one by one – both you and person, who wants your service will receive email notifications to remind about their reservation.
- responsive and touch optimized design
- Integration with Google Calendar
- Take payments with Paypal, Authorize.net or Stripe
- Offer discount coupons
- Add unlimited number of services and service providers
- Edit email notifications and reminders your customers or service providers receive
Simple plugin to integrate your Google Analytics with WordPress and keep track of your traffic stats easily. Handy to keep track any custom events, custom internal affiliate links or downloads as well as 404 error pages.
Jetpack is a plugin created by Automattic (WordPress official company) and it adds lots of powerful features previously only available to WordPress.com users including customization, traffic, mobile, content, and performance tools.
Some of the best features are:
- Mobile, responsive theme
- Wp.me URL shortener included
- Ability to post content to your blog from email
- Receive alerts whenever your site goes down
- Akismet spam plugin backed contact forms
- and list goes of features go very long..
This WordPress plugin will help you import the data from one WordPress installation to another. You can import posts, pages, comments, categories, tags, authors and more to WordPress export file. With more than one million active installs, this plugin is proving to be useful for many.
Edit Flow is a handy plugin if you have several people in your editorial team. It lets you collaborate between members with notifications, editorial calendar and editorial comments.
You can create custom stages to workflow, story budget and separate your team in departments.
This plugin will add more functionality to visual post and page editor. With TinyMCE you will be able to create tables, search and replace within editor, set font family, font size and many more. With more than one million active installs TinyMCE is a very useful plugin to use when you want to customize pages and posts more than available by default.
WordPress Plugins For Easy Social Sharing
When you spend a lot of time writing a blog post or creating a landing page, you want people to be able to share it. Here are several social sharing WordPress plugins to help your readers share your hard work.
While this social sharing WordPress plugin doesn’t add a direct social sharing option, it does let your readers connect with you outside of your site. There are a lot of people who may comment on Twitter but not say a word to you in the comment section.
There is always a cost to having a site. Even if that cost is just a web host, the money needs to come from somewhere. Respond is a dual purpose social sharing WordPress plugin packaging social sharing with possible revenue. You will need to sign up for an account with them and let them check out your site before you can start earning though.
When you are marketing anything, there is a good chance you will want to track what you are doing to make sure your efforts aren’t wasted. Trackable Social Share Icons is a good place to start tracking how people are sharing your site. One feature here that differentiates Trackable Social Share Icons is it links to Google Analytics.
Google+ is growing like crazy and shouldn’t be overlooked. If your audience is there, it is a good idea to give them a way to share. Add Google +1 lets you add the +1 button to the location of your choosing with a bit of code, or by setting the default location and size.
This sidebar widget lets you have a ton of different social icons in your WordPress Sidebar. Many times, if people don’t see the social site they want to share on, they don’t dig any farther than a glance to find it.
93. Follow Me
Follow Me is one of those icons that stick to the side of the page and stays in the same spot as you scroll up and down the page. At the time of this writing, there are 43 different social sites you can ask people to follow you on. Some sites are not your normal choices like Blip.fm and Mahalo.
94. Social Metrics
If you can’t track something, it never happened. Tracking the reach you have on social networks is a must these days. Social Metrics is a social plugin for WordPress that tracks your awesomeness on these sites. You can see how many people are sharing your information and who they are. If they are already talking about you, don’t you think you may want to see what they are talking about and maybe add your 2 cents?
Best WordPress Live Chat Plugins for Easy Customer Access
If you have a online store or you offer services that sometimes need answers right away these plugins are a must. Even if you don’t have such sell such things, now days is a good addition to your website. As we all know, we all appreciate a responsive business.
95. Bankcle Chat
Bankcle Chat is a WordPress plugin that provides a reliable, highly customizable, and economical platform for live chat. Besides giving live support to customers, it also keeps you updated regarding your site visitor activity and tracking.
You can also view the demographic and technical information of visitors. Bankcle can be easily integrated and configured, and automatically activates the free plan for your own account.
This WordPress plugin is one of the fastest live chat services available. ClickDesk allows the web visitors to click to call and voice chat with you (website owner) directly from the browser. Visitors can also dial the local access numbers available in 40+ countries.
You can manage your emails and offline chats with new integrated help desk. Agents can answer live chats and calls from online agent panel through Google Talk and Skype.
97. WP ChatBlazer
This plugin allows you to embed the Chatblazer application to chat on a WordPress page. You can post with an easy to use shortcode. You can host your own chatroom on your blog for interacting with your audience.
It has an easy-to-use interface that allows users to video chat, chat by sending instant messages, and share all types of media.
This plugin is highly flexible and supports and rooms, moderators, private messages, and public and private video chat, etc. It is BuddyPress-compatible, and automatically adds the avatars to user profiles in the video chat. It is simple to install and compatible with all search engines.
99. Flexy Talk
Flexy talk plugin allows you to get started with chatting to the Facebook fans and site visitors. You can easily do it from any device, including the mobile and tablets, etc. You can create a free account and enjoy unlimited chats with your visitors.
This is a multi-channel communication platform for the websites. This plugin can be used to assist customers during their visit, provide support, and answer questions. There is no coding skill required for it.
This plugin will enable Callback, VoIP, and Video on your website. Also, it includes fully customizable graphics and real time analytics.
101. Formilla Live Chat
This plugin allows you to chat with your visitors with a clean and easy to use interface. You can respond to chats from your iPhone, or Android device. You can also enable the proactive chat to trigger live chat automatically with visitor after some defined seconds.
102. Live Chat by OggFlow
This plugin lets you easily add beautiful live chat to your site or blog. You can handle all the live chats, emails, tickets, Facebook and Twitter feeds. You can easily modify the look and feel of this plugin with custom CSS, logos, and messages.
Chat plugin allows you to add a site wide-chat window in the bottom corner of your site. You can also add chat to any blog post or page, and answer support questions.
Live Chat plugin is a simple great plugin, that lets you chat with your potential customers or visitors of the site. Live chat is a great marketing tool, because you can address visitor issues right before they are making decision. You’ll get up to 30% more sales by actively using this tool and having it on your landing page. Check out the live preview.
Some of the features:
- receive email notification when visitor uses a chat
- modern design, skin is fully customizable
- have multiple operators that can reply to the questions
105. Visitor Chat
This plugin is fully featured real-time chat for your WordPress website. This plugin has a window-based client out of the box. Without having to visit the admin interface, you will be notified from your Windows tray from where you can start chatting straight away.
Some of the features are:
- Adaptable templates and translations
- Easy integration and use
- Clear administrator chat interface
This plugin will cost you US$33.
106. WordPress Live Chat
This plugin provides real time chat for the customer support. The plugin has a 3-way widget embedding including auto, shortcode, and a WP widget. It also provides high quality emoticons and avatars.
Some of the features are:
- Multiple operators and guests chatting
- Initial ‘welcome’ messages after guest logs in
- Message views auto-updating their relative delivery time
This plugin is available in US$28.
107. Chat X
Chat X answers the support questions, and solves the technical problems and product defects on your website easily. You can easily customize your chat skin, and change the colors to fit your website look and feel. The plugin runs on Firebase technology to make your chat faster and reliable.
- 50 users can chat at one time
- SSL support
- More than one operator can reply the same user’s question
The plugin will cost you US$24.
Back to you…
What are your favorite WordPress plugins, you have on every WordPress website you launch? Did I miss any great plugins?
Plugins allows your blog or website be more effective and functional. The list that I provided are premium plugins that will surely worth every money you’ll spend with it. Since they are premium, the full features will be utilized compared to the free ones. So get them now and let your WordPress site rock!