Twitter is growing and growing – if you’ve been living in ice age, then maybe you don’t know about this popular trend. Facebook and Twitter are the most popular social networks and that’s why we will do series here to help you get better there. We are starting with huge post where we selected the most interesting and active bloggers and designers you should enjoy following.
We are sorry about ones we didn’t include, but hey, here is a quick thought – add your twitter names in comments with description why people should follow you! Just hope you enjoy this article and we all can leverage from great new friends to talk with!
1. @1stwebdesigner (Dainis Graveris)
Of course, shameless self promotion!
Web-designer, who decided to dedicate his life to design few years ago. Now living happily ever after! Add him if you are web design fan!
2. @smalonedesign (Stephanie Malone)
Graphic Artist. Creative Director. Skilled Copywriter. Design Diva.
3. @ronicadesign(Veronica Domeier)
Freelance designer of print & web. Photographer, adventurer, Apple fan.
4. @r27 (Rajesh Pancholi)
R27.CREATIVELAB. Design & Visual Communications.
5. @nicholaspatten (Nicholas Patten)
Video Editor, Graphic/Web Designer.
6. @mlane (Mike Lane)
Senior UX Designer near Minneapolis, MN with 15 years experience in creative Web and Graphic Design.
7. @Minervity (Richard Darell)
8. @mayhemstudios (Calvin Lee)
Self-Proclaimed Media Ho, Designer Guy and Twitter Addict.
9. @logocritiques (Erik Peterson)
Logo Critiques blogger, Graphic designer, Web designer.
10. @justcreative (Jacob Cass)
Graphic Designer, Logo Designer, Web Designer, Blogger, Creative Thinker, Social Media Nut, Freelancer, Link Sharer.
11. @jasonsantamaria (Jason Santa Maria)
Designer by day, designer by night.
12. @gracesmith (Grace Smith)
A 26 year old Freelance Web and Graphic Designer in love with web standards and social media. An unashamed Apple Fangirl.
13. @chrisspooner (Chris Spooner)
A creative Designer, avid Blogger.
14. @bongobrian (Brian Paulowicz)
Web Designer, Graphic Artist.
15. @bartelme (Wolfgang Bartelme)
User interface graphic designer from Austria.
16. @artistech (Artistech Newmedia)
Dynamic Design & Production for the Web, Print and Video based in Kelowna, BC, Canada.
17. @anthonywoods (Silver-Solutions)
Web and Software Application Developer / Web Designer.
18. @AndrewKelsall (Andrew Kelsall)
Graphic Designer, Creative, Logo, Print and Web Design, WordPresser, Tech-head, Blogger and Mac user.
19. @abduzeedo (Fabio Sasso)
Graphic/web designer and blogger.
20. @bittbox (Jay Hilgert)
Business Owner, Designer, Blogger, Web-enthusiast.
21. @bluewavemedia (Kimberly Beaven)
Web, development, marketing and media firm.
22. @boagworld (Paul Boag)
Founder of web design agency Headscape, host of the boagworld web design podcast and author of the website owners manual.
23. @bokardo (Joshua Porter)
Founder of Bokardo Design, a design consultancy focusing exclusively on social web applications.
24. @cameronolivier (Cam Olivier)
A designer/developer at theClassifieds.co.za
25. @ChadEngle (Chad Engle)
Graphic Designer, Editor at FuelYourCreativity.
26. @chriscoyier (Chris Coyier)
27. @cjgraphix (Collin Robinson)
Freelance web designer and developer.
28. @clagnut (Richard Rutter)
A web site producer living in Brighton.
29. @corePHP (Zen Penguin)
Professional Web Development & Graphic Design.
30. @cssglobe (Alen Grakalic)
Web designer and developer.
31. @davidlano (David Lano)
Web Developer, Blogger.
32. @DesignerDepot (Webdesigner Depot)
Webdesigner Depot is one of the most popular blogs about web design trends, tutorials and much more. It’s run by Walter Apai, a web designer from Vancouver.
33. @designshard (Max Stanworth)
Lover of Typography, Web Design, CSS, XHTML , Illustration.
34. @DesiznTech (Kawsar Ali)
A web designer who also likes blogging.
35. @dustinbrewer (Dustin Brewer)
Freelance web designer.
36. @idesignstudios (Selene M. Bowlby)
Web Designer and Front-End Web Developer. Specializing in creating Custom WordPress Themes.
37. @jophillips (Jon Phillips)
38. @leonfernandes (Leon Fernandes)
Freelance Web Designer Specialising in Search Engine Optimisation and Search Engine Marketing.
39. @Othella (Amélie Husson)
26 years old French girl living in Germany, freelancer, wordpress guru, web designer, internet geek, Mac user, crazy about ITs, books.
40. @RussAdams (Russ Adams)
Web design blogger at WebDesign.fm.
41. @sethjenks (Seth Jenks)
Student of marketing, design, and SEO who is working to make an impact on the world.
Web Designer – Rockfish Interactive, Founder – Evil Tomato Media.
43. @simonashley (Simon Ashley)
A web designer and developer, systems architect, new media scientist, technologist, web entrepreneur, amateur quantum enthusiast and coffee aficionado.
44. @tonychester (Tony Chester)
Owner of OnWired. A progressive web design and development firm in North Carolina. Also running YourWebJob.com and PleaseCritiqueMe.com.
45. @veen (Jeffrey Veen)
46. @Aisleone (Antonio Carusone)
A graphic designer.
47. @arronlock (Arron Lock)
Dedicated graphic designer.
48. @behoff (Brian Hoff)
49. @digitalmash (Rob Morris)
Product designer at HiiDef Inc.
50. @imjustcreative (Graham Smith)
Freelance logo and brand identity designer. Iconic, typographic and minimalist tendencies. 25 years experience.
51. @jasonwalz (Jason Walz)
Art Director, Graphic / Web Designer, Video Editor.
52. @snookca (Snook)
A creator of striking designs, impeccable markup and code, and forward-thinking ideas and applications.
53. @vpieters (Veerle Pieters)
A graphic/web designer living in Belgium.
54. @meyerweb (Eric A. Meyer)
CSS and HTML expert.
A Web developer who specializes in building detailed, robust WordPress themes.
56. @collis (Collis) Website: http://envato.com/
Working at Envato where he helps making awesome websites!
57. @bleikamp (Ben Bleikamp)
An interaction designer and product manager.
58. @DavidAirey (David Airey)
59. @problogdesign (Michael Martin)
Web designer, specialising in blog design.
60. @michaelcastilla (Michael Castilla)
Owner of WPCoder.com.
61. @redwall_hp (Matt Harzewski)
Blogger, web designer, writer.
62. @arthurbrownjr (Arthur Brown Jr.)
A web designer and marketing communications professional focused on creating the best online and offline experiences possible. Building engaging websites.
63. @zeldman (Jeffrey Zeldman)
Author, Designing With Web Standards 3rd Ed., zeldman.com. Founder, Happy Cog studio. Publisher, A List Apart magazine. Co-founder, An Event Apart conference.
64. @randaclay (randaclay)
65. @cameronmoll (Cameron Moll)
Designer, Speaker, Author.
66. @andybudd (Andy Budd)
User Experience Designer, partner at @clearleft and curator of @dconstruct and @uxlondon.
67. @simplebits (Dan Cederholm)
A designer, author, speaker. Founder and Principal of SimpleBits.
68. @danbenjamin (Dan Benjamin)
Broadcaster, writer and developer.
69. @mollydotcom (Molly E. Holzschlag)
Well-known Web standards advocate, instructor, and author.
70. @adactio (Jeremy Keith)
An Irish web developer living and working in Brighton, England.
71. @clearleft (Clearleft)
User-experience design agency based in Brighton, UK.
72. @mezzoblue (Dave Shea)
A Vancouver local and a freelance designer.
73. @orderedlist (Steve Smith)
Architects user interfaces and web designs.
74. @ryancarson (Ryan Carson)
Internet entrepreneur and founder of Carsonified.com.
75. @blogdesignblog (Vinh Le)
76. @ilovetypography (I Love Typography)
Founder of ILT (I Love Typography), WLT, & TypeNuts.com. Graphic designer, writer, typophile, bibliophile.
77. @keylimecreative (keylimecreative)
Professional Graphic Designer.
78. @andyjacobson (Andy Jacobson)
A NYC based Graphic Designer/Communications Consultant who has been running his own studio since 1993.
79. @VladGeorgescu (Vlad Georgescu)
User Experience Designer.
80. @Brandstack (Brandstack)
The World’s Biggest Brand Marketplace. Buy and Sell high quality, original logo designs and domain names.
81. @stevensnell (Steven Snell)
Web designer, blogger, and freelance writer.
82. @aaroni268 (Aaron Irizarry)
Just a simple guy who likes to make pretty, usable stuff.
83. @blogdesigner (Mike Smith)
Running a startup @GiantThemes and a full time web designer for @madebyguerrilla who loves MMA and blogs @gfreelancing.
84. @spencerfry (Spencer Fry)
Running Carbonmade with other fine folks. And Burstoid.
85. @graphicidentity (A u d e e)
Graphic Identity Blog author. Logo, graphic, web designer.
86. @creativeworld (Leon Poole)
Owner of Creative World. Blogging on: Web design, Graphic Design, CSS, XHTML, Flash, Theme Design (WordPress, activeCollab, Magento).
87. @939design (939 Design)
Web and Graphic designer.
88. @alexdesigns (Alex Harris)
Ecommerce Creative Director. Web Design & Online Marketing.
89. @mirkohumbert (mirkohumbert)
Swiss graphic and web designer.
90. @Woork (Antonio Lupetti)
Pro Blogger, Founder of woorkup.com.
91. @seanHodge (Sean Hodge)
Graphic Designer, Web Designer, Vector Illustrator, Blog Editor, and Writer.
92. @tkadlec (Tim Kadlec)
A web developer living and working in Wisconsin.
93. @adii (adii)
Entrepreneur, co-founder of WooThemes and general creator of Rockstar Awesomeness!
94. @corymiller303 (Cory Miller)
Web Design, WordPress themes & entrepreneurship – Founder of iThemes.com & WebDesign.com.
95. @bgardner (Brian Gardner)
Internet consultant. Founder/CEO of StudioPress and AgentPress.
96. @wpcandy (Michael Castilla)
Founder & Creator of WPCandy. A front-end developer, currently living in Miami, Florida.
97. @elmofromok (Chad Henderson)
Web designer, writer and podcaster from Oklahoma.
98. @elliotjaystocks (Elliot Jay Stocks) Website: http://elliotjaystocks.com/
A designer, an illustrator, a speaker and an author.
99. @MitchellMckenna (Mitchell McKenna)
Software Developer, Web Designer.
100. @stillframe (Brad Smith)
Co-founder of Virb.
101. @larissameek (Larissa Meek)
Creative Director at AgencyNet based in Los Angeles, CA.
102. @smashingmag (Vitaly Friedman)
Vitaly Friedman, editor-in-chief of SmashingMagazine.com and Noupe.com, online magazines dedicated to designers and developers.
GET EXCLUSIVE WORDPRESS & BUSINESS TIPS
Enter your email to join with 1WD in 2016. We will send you only the best content as well as special subscriber only tips to supercharge your WordPress website and how to succeed as freelance designer!